Notice of the privacy policies of Granite Edvance Corporation
Protecting the privacy of your personal and financial information is a serious concern for Granite Edvance and its employees. We respect your right to privacy and recognize our obligation to keep information about you secure and confidential. We want you to feel confident that we will protect the privacy of your personal and financial information.
In addition to this Notice of privacy policies of Granite Edvance Corporation, Granite Edvance will provide new customers with its Privacy Notice which reflects our privacy policies and practices and informs customers of their rights pertaining to those policies. Our Privacy Notice can also be located by clicking the privacy notice links at the top of this page. Granite Edvance Corporation reserves the right to modify its Privacy Policies at any time and these modifications will be reflected on this privacy page. When we use the term “nonpublic personal information” in this policy, we mean information about you that identifies you, and that is not available from public sources.
These Privacy Policies were adopted July 1, 2001. These Policies were updated as of November 1, 2023.
Collection of Information
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on loan applications, promissory notes, correspondence, communications, and other forms, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, social security number, assets, liabilities, and income;
- Information we receive about your transactions with us, your lender(s), and others, such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions;
- Information received from schools you attend or to which you have applied for admission, such as your academic status and progress; and
- Information received from credit reporting agencies, such as your creditworthiness, credit history, and credit score.
If you determine that Granite Edvance Corporation has personal information of yours that must be corrected or updated, please contact us to make the request.
Disclosure of Information
We do not share any nonpublic personal information about our current or former customers to anyone, except in connection with the lawful administration, servicing and collection of their loans as required under the program terms or to fulfil a customer request. Customers may not limit the sharing of information that is necessary for the proper servicing of the loan. Examples of legally permitted sharing or disclosures include, without limitation:
- Disclosures made at your request or with your consent,
- Disclosures to outside companies to perform services for us such as printing payment coupons, preparing or mailing statements, software programming, or marketing our own products.
- Disclosures necessary to effect, administer or enforce your loan, including without limitation, disclosures in connection with:
- Maintaining, or servicing your loan;
- Selling all or part of our rights in your loan to another party;
- Using your loan as collateral for money that we borrow; and
- Enforcing our rights with respect to your loan.
- Maintaining, or servicing your loan;
- Disclosures to prevent fraud or to resolve borrower disputes or inquiries;
- Disclosures to your fiduciaries or your legal representatives;
- Disclosures to credit reporting agencies;
- Disclosures made in response to a subpoena or other valid order to produce information;
- Disclosures to our contractors and agents, to schools, lenders, and the United States Department of Education that are necessary to process your loan; and
- Disclosures to colleges and other educational institutions at which you have applied for admission and for which you request or direct such information should be provided.
Access to Information
We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to our employees, who need the information and to our contractors and agents in order to provide service to you in connection with the administering, servicing, and collection of your loan account. We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with Federal and State regulations to protect your nonpublic personal information from the point of collection through the destruction and disposal of information that has reached its retention threshold.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, please contact us at:
Granite Edvance Corporation
3 Barrell Court
Concord, NH 03301
Protecting the privacy of your personal and financial information online is a serious concern for Granite Edvance Corporation and our employees. We respect your right to privacy and recognize our obligation to keep information about you secure and confidential.
Most web browsers can be set to accept cookies, reject cookies, notify you when a cookie is received, or require permission before accepting cookies.
Granite Edvance Corporation tracks all user traffic patterns throughout all our sites, even for users who have enabled “Do Not Track” signals on their web browsers. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. All information is reported in aggregate form. Granite Edvance Corporation does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, page requests and referring host.
Granite Edvance Corporation at times tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
This site utilizes Google Ads™ and tracking cookies to monitor the success of advertising campaigns through the Google tool. The cookies used for monitoring Google Ads™ persist for a limited time only. The cookies are not isolated meaning that the data gathered cannot be matched back to a specific website visitor. Instead, the data permits an aggregated view of the overall data for ads and keywords.
Granite Edvance Corporation may send unsolicited email to its visitors who provide an email address and do not opt out of receiving information about our products or services. For customers of Granite Edvance Corporation, we may send emails in response to direct queries, as part of newsletter subscriptions, or if you request information. Standard email is not secure. Therefore, we ask that you do not send confidential information such as social security or account numbers to us via an unsecured email. Such communications should be sent to us via the U.S. Postal Service or you may call or visit us at our office.
Children’s Online Privacy
Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), Granite Edvance Corporation will not knowingly collect names or any other personally identifiable information from children. Granite Edvance Corporation will not knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
Visiting Links to Other Sites
Granite Edvance Corporation sponsored websites contain links to other sites. Please be aware that the Granite Edvance Corporation is not responsible for the privacy policies of other websites. Granite Edvance Corporation encourages visitors when they link to other websites to read and be aware of the privacy policies of those sites. This privacy statement pertains only to Granite Edvance Corporation.
Granite Edvance Corporation takes the safeguarding of information seriously. We maintain administrative physical and technical controls to safeguard the information in our care. Some of the security measures employed by Granite Edvance Corporation include:
- Encrypted access to secure areas of the Granite Edvance Corporation sponsored websites using Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology;
- Guidelines established by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST);
- Security screening and regular training of our employees on proper handling of sensitive information; and
- Granting information access to our employees only as required for their job responsibilities.
By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Granite Edvance Corporation. If we decide to change our Privacy Policies as set for in the Notice of Policies, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of what personal information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it.
When you access a Granite Edvance Corporation sponsored website (“Site“), you agree to the following:
- You will not use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose including violating the privacy rights of other visitors to the Site;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity;
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Site, our systems or servers;
- You may retrieve, save, copy or print informational content found on our Site for your own personal use. However, you may not charge others for such use;
- You will include the copyright notice in any copy that you make; and
- You will not modify the information found in Granite Edvance Corporation online without the express permission of Granite Edvance Corporation.
1. No Warranty
Granite Edvance Corporation intends for the materials and information available in this website shall be as accurate, up to date, and secure as possible. However, Granite Edvance Corporation does not warrant that the materials or information contained or described on this website are or will be accurate, complete, current, reliable or suitable for any particular purpose, that your access will be uninterrupted, that the materials or information are free of computer viruses, or that this website cannot be tampered with by third parties.
2. Right to Modify
Granite Edvance Corporation reserves the right to change or modify, or even remove, portions of this website at any time and for any reason and without notice.
3. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
This website and all information and materials and materials made available on or accessed through this website are provided As Is and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
In no event will the Granite Edvance Corporation be liable to you or to any third party for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary damages, lost profits, or lost savings, arising out of the use of, inability to use, accuracy, quality or performance of the website or any hypertext links in the website, whether or not Granite Edvance Corporation has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and whether or not based upon theories of contract, negligence, warranty, strict liability, or other tort, breach or any statutory duty, principles of indemnity or contribution, the failure of any remedy to achieve its essential purpose, or otherwise. If applicable state law is determined to prohibit the application of this exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages to you, in no event shall total liability of Granite Edvance Corporation to you, or to any third party, for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you to access this website.
Materials available on Granite Edvance Corporation sponsored sites are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All rights reserved.
Granite Edvance Corporation trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on our Sites, are registered trademarks of Granite Edvance Corporation. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Granite Edvance Corporation or such third party that may own other trademarks displayed on Granite Edvance Corporation sponsored sites. Misuse of the Trademarks displayed on Granite Edvance Corporation sponsored sites is strictly prohibited.