Improving Access to Higher Education – Together

EdvestinU is a private student loan product of Granite Edvance Corporation. In New Hampshire, Granite Edvance provides free college and career information and services to students and families empowering them to pursue their educational and career goals.

Learn about Granite Edvance

Our Loan Support and School Services team will work directly with you to answer all loan questions and assist with loan origination, certification, disbursements, loan changes, and other tasks. Please contact us toll-free at 855-887-5430 or by email at with any questions.

Common School Questions

They don’t! Students only need to be enrolled half time to apply.

Satisfactory Academic Progress isn’t required.

The minimum is $2,001, and the maximum is up to the full cost of attendance, minus aid received.

Yes, past due balances are allowed within 12 months (conditional on enrollment).


How to Send Certifications and Disbursements


  • ELM
  • Scholarnet
  • Fax


  • Great Lakes CDS
  • Check
  • EFT

Have more questions? Please reach out.

Back to Top